The Government of Sindh has planned an intervention for this position Co-financed by the World Bank (WB) and Islamic Development Bank (Is DB) under the administrative control of the Sindh Healthcare of Department.
- Civil Engineer
- Media Specialist
- Program Director
- Microfinance Livelihood Specialist
- Financial Management Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Evaluation Specialist
- Technical Advisor
- Monitoring Specialist
- Administration Officer
- Technical Advisor Public Health
- Communication Specialist
- Deputy Program Director
- Environment Specialist
- Sub Engineer Civil
The persons with MPhil, MBA, P.G Diploma, CA, MBBS, B.E, ACCA, Bachelor and Master etc. education can apply.
Spotlight of Sindh Human Capital Investment Project Jobs 2023:
|Job Published||23rd Dec-2022|
|Job Grade||Sindh Human Capital Investment Project Jobs 2023|
|Category \ Sector||Government|
|Education requirements||Bachelor | Master | MPhil | MBA | MBS | ACCA | CA | P.G Diploma | B.E | BS|
|Job Locality||Hyderabad, Sindh (Pakistan)|
|Last Date to Apply||07 January, 2023|
|Job Experience||02 Years|
|No. of Seats||Multiple|
|Address||Ministry of Health, Sindh Secretariat, Karachi|
Government Of Sindh health department Career Opportunities
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates must submit their Application along with the attested copies nearby institute of mentioned documents to the given address.
- Educational Documents
- Experience Certificates
- PRC with other required documents in the office of Director General Health Services Sindh, National Highway 5, Adjacent Services Hospital, and Phases 1 Qasimabad.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for test/Interview.
- Last date to apply for National Police Foundation NPF Lahore Jobs is 07 January 2023.
- The number of vacancies may vary or it may be dropped without prior information.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- All the positions are on open merit basis.
- Applicants also send their queries to this address Ministry of Health, Sindh Secretariat, Karachi.
- All the candidates should submit and refill all the formalities according to their above mentioned criteria.