The Government of Sindh has planned an intervention for this position Co-financed by the World Bank (WB) and Islamic Development Bank (Is DB) under the administrative control of the Sindh Healthcare of Department.
Spotlight of Sindh Human Capital Investment Project Jobs 2023:
- Civil Engineer
- Media Specialist
- Program Director
- Microfinance Livelihood Specialist
- Financial Management Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Evaluation Specialist
- Technical Advisor
- Monitoring Specialist
- Administration Officer
- Technical Advisor Public Health
- Communication Specialist
- Deputy Program Director
- Environment Specialist
- Sub Engineer Civil
The persons with MPhil, MBA, P.G Diploma, CA, MBBS, B.E, ACCA, Bachelor and Master etc. education can apply.
|Job Published||23rd Dec-2022|
|Job Grade||Sindh Human Capital Investment Project Jobs 2023|
|Category \ Sector||Government|
|Education requirements||Bachelor | Master | MPhil | MBA | MBS | ACCA | CA | P.G Diploma | B.E | BS|
|Job Locality||Hyderabad, Sindh (Pakistan)|
|Last Date to Apply||07 January, 2023|
|Job Experience||02 Years|
|No. of Seats||Multiple|
|Address||Ministry of Health, Sindh Secretariat, Karachi|
Government Of Sindh health department Career Opportunities
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates must submit their Application along with the attested copies nearby institute of mentioned documents to the given address.
- Educational Documents
- Experience Certificates
- PRC with other required documents in the office of Director General Health Services Sindh, National Highway 5, Adjacent Services Hospital, and Phases 1 Qasimabad.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for test/Interview.
- Last date to apply for National Police Foundation NPF Lahore Jobs is 07 January 2023.
- The number of vacancies may vary or it may be dropped without prior information.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- All the positions are on open merit basis.
- Applicants also send their queries to this address Ministry of Health, Sindh Secretariat, Karachi.
- All the candidates should submit and refill all the formalities according to their above mentioned criteria.