The Punjab Government has announced new vacancies at the Livestock and Dairy Development Department. These vacancies are opening in multiple districts of Punjab Province.
Punjab Livestock and Dairy Development Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Veterinary Assistant (BS-09)||Matric||07|
|3.||Cattle Attendant (BS-01)||Literate||07|
|4.||Sanitary Worker (BS-01)||Literate||07|
All eligible candidates must send their applications on a plain paper having a valid mobile number and attach CNIC, Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Domicile Certificates and 2 Passport size photographs along with application.
Quota of Job:
These Jobs include 2% disabled quota, 5% Women Quota and 5% Minority Quota.
The relaxation of age would be given as per government rules 5 years for males and 8 years for female candidates.
All the criteria have been mentioned below:
Spotlight of National Police Foundation Islamabad Jobs 2022 – Federal Government of Pakistan:
|Job Published||23rd Dec-2022|
|Job Grade||Punjab Livestock and Dairy Development (Bhakkar) Jobs 2023|
|Education requirements||Matric with Science, Literate, DVM, Relevant Diploma|
|Job Locality||Bakkar (Punjab Pakistan)|
|No. of seats||28|
|Address||Additional Director Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab, Bhakkar|
|Last Date to Apply||January 10th, 2023|
Basic requirements for the Bhakkar jobs 2022:
- Must be a frest candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Punjab
- Must have a Matric with Science Degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time Job.
Basic facilities in Livestock and Dairy Development Department Bhakkar Jobs:
- Annual Increment
- Free medical treatment for yo and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale\grade after 5 years of service.
- Pension after retirement
- Benevolent fund facility
How to apply for these Management Jobs in Bakkar:
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your complete application with resume and required documents to the address.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 2023-01-10.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for a test\Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Candidates applying for the Jobs In Livestock and Dairy Development Department must provide these Documents
- CNIC Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Documents