Highlights about Job:
Welcome to willing candidates who are waiting to join this field. This sector is looking for confident, talented, energetic and active candidates for these positions. So wait is no more! Here are the following instructions that will have to follow carefully before apply;
Specifications of Job about Public Sector Sindh PO Box Latest Vacancies 2023
|Job Published||07th January 2023|
|Job Grade||Public Sector Sindh PO Box Latest Vacancies 2023|
|Education requirements||Matric, Middle, Intermediate, Graduation and computer based skills|
|No. of Posts||09+|
|Organization||Public Sector Sindh PO Box|
|Experience||1-2 years required|
|Age Limit||18-25 years|
|Job Locality||Sindh, Saddar, Karachi ,Punjab (Pakistan)|
|Address||P.O. Box No. 7200 GPO , Saddar, Karachi Director (ESTT)|
|Last Date to Apply||05th February, 2023|
- Junior Personal Assistant (Urdu Typing BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Junior Assistant (BPS-11)
- Photographer / Videographer (BPS-11)
- Sub-Assistant (BPS-09)
- Staff Car Driver (BPS-02)
- Mali (BPS-02)
- Sweeper (BPS-02)
Applying Procedure for Public Sector Sindh PO Box Latest Vacancies 2023
Willing candidates should follow all of these instructions before apply:
- All the applicants along with Educational testimonials such as original CNIC, Domicile recognized Punjab, PRC, Educational Documents, and Experience certificates should reach to the mentioned address till 05th February 2023.
- At the time of submission of application form they must submit their passport sized photographs.
- Application form must be filled properly to join this field.
- Candidates who already in service they may also eligible for these posts along with their original NOC.
- Those candidates, who will follow all of the above mentioned criteria, will be called for an interview.
- There would be no TA/DA will be acceptable for test or interview.
- Fresh candidates must be preferred.
- There should be complete mentioned address on application otherwise all the applications will be cancelled.
- Application will not be considered before due date i.e. 5th February 2023.