The National Assembly Pakistan that is constitutional organization under the federal government in Islamabad has announced the unique and latest notification inviting applications for the following positions from interested Pakistani Nationals. Those candidates who have valid degree, certificate, transcripts and detailed marks sheets from am HEC identified institute would be eligible to apply for this position. All the criteria have been mentioned below:
National assembly jobs Islamabad 2023
|Quota of Post||22+|
|Job Grade||National Assembly Jobs Islamabad 2022 Assistant Director|
|Education requirements||Bachelors, Master’s degree in relevant field|
|Stipend||35,000-95,000/- Starting Salary|
|Job Locality||Islamabad (Pakistan)|
|Address||National Assembly of Pakistan Islamabad|
Assistant Director (BS -17)
- Valid degree, certificate, transcript, and detailed mark sheets from an HEC recognized institute.
How to Apply:
- Only those candidates with valid degree, certificate, transcript, and detailed mark sheets from an HEC recognized institute are eligible.
- Government servants are required to apply through proper channel and should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Some relaxation in maximum age limit is admissible under the relevant rules.
- The organization reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally at any stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests / interview.
- There would be No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the tests / interview.
- Interested candidates are required to fill online application form and upload a copy of latest CV, 01 recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of degrees/certificates.
Assistant Director Salary:
Assistant Director AD (BS-17) their minimum basic salary is Rs. 45,070 and their maximum basic salary is Rs. 113,470 and these officers would be able to get an annual increment and incentives of amount Rs 3,420 in every year.