Download Application Form www.agripunjab.gov.pk Online Apply. Government of Punjab, mehkma zarat has announced the latest Account Officer, Accountant, Agriculture Officer, Assistant, Assistant Director, Chowkidar, Computer Operator, Financial Management Specialist, General Manager, Deputy Director, Environment Specialist, Deputy Project Director, khakroob, Naib Qasid, Procurement Expert, Trainer, Vehicle Driver, Water Management Officer WMO, Water Management Supervisor, jobs on 2023. The last date to apply is, 2023. Required qualification is Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor. The job advertisement was published in Express Newspaper. Interested candidates can apply before last date, which is 2023. These are Contract base jobs.
mehkma zarat jobs 2023 Download Application Form
|jobz Location:||Punjab, Pakistan|
|Qualification:||Primary, Middle, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|The Last date:||2023|
- Account Officer
- Agriculture Officer
- Assistant Director
- Computer Operator
- Deputy Director
- Water Management Officer WMO
- Water Management Supervisor
- Deputy Project Director
- Environment Specialist
- Financial Management Specialist
- General Manager
- Procurement Expert
- Vehicle Driver
- Naib Qasid
Applications are invited from eligible persons male and female domiciled in Punjab for the following posts for recruitment on contract basis under the development project mitigating the emerging issues of pesticides residues in vegetable and rice through capacity building issues of pesticides residues in vegetables and rice through capacity building of farmers and extension agents.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per existing Government Policy/
- In case of other relevant degrees, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC
will be provided by the candidate.
- The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post
specific, non-pensionable& conferring no right for regularization. The contract
appointment will be initially for a extended/reduced up to project period of one year which can be with the approval of competent authority.
- Retired persons are not eligible.
- The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance
with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy, 2023
and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agripunjab.gov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all
the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (recognized by the Wafaq-ul-Madaras), position in Board/University, issued by the authorized Institute/Madrissa, release orders for ex-Service men, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by march, 2023. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, hard copy of application form along with complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department within due date.
- List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/ clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning). Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to interview date.
- List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Department Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities and Disabled persons.
- FAKHAR IQBAL:
- Section Officer (R&E), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, 2-Bank Road, Lahore 042-99210508