Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited (FESCO) is a leading Public utility Company dealing with the power sector and operates its business of distribution of electricity serving more than 4.9 million customers in Eight (08) Districts of Punjab namely Faisalabad, Chiniot, Sargodha, Jhang, T.T. Singh, Khushab, Mianwali & Bhakkar. FESCO is envisioned to provide reliable, affordable and safe electric power supply to its customers in its jurisdiction. Applications are invited from energetic and enthusiast graduates to join a bright career in FESCO to fill the following positions on an open contract on Lump Sum Pay Package, initially for period of six months probation after which the contract shall be confirmed.
FESCO Jobs Advertisement 2023
Adv. No 01
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Assistant Director Accounts & Finance||CA/ CMA/ ACCA/ ACMA||08|
|2.||Assistant Director Audit||CA/ CMA/ ACCA/ ACMA||05|
|3.||Assistant Director MIS||Master||04|
|4.||Assistant director P/SA||Master||04|
|5.||Assistant Director HR Admin||MBA/ M.Com/ MPA/ MA||07|
|6.||Assistant Director Environment||BSc/ BE/ BS||01|
|7.||Assistant Director Social Impact||MSc/ MA||01|
|8.||Assistant Director Litigation||Bachelor||02|
|9.||Assistant Director Legal Labour||Bachelor||06|
|10.||Assistant Director MM / FSM||MSc/ MA||06|
Lump Sum Package of Rs.150,000/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty Thousand Only) per month which includes all fringe benefits perks and allowances etc. Annual Increment and Career Progression etc. shall be governed under FESCO BOD approved policy. The candidates will be eligible for promotions, based on FESCO Performance Management System.
A. INSTRUCTIONS /TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The candidates already working in Govt./ Semi Govt. /Autonomous Public Organizations may apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department issued on its letter head. However. they should keep in mind that their services shall never be regularized in FESCO as per policy of BOD FESCO.
- The above appointments shall be made on contract basis and shall neither be regularized in future at any stage nor pensionable under the Government Rules.
- Candidates applying against Disabled quota must attach Disability Certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled Persons from City I District / Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 years age relaxation and the government servants who have completed two years continuous government service on the closing date shall be allowed 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Applicants who have domiciles of Ex-FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir shall also be admissible for 03 years relaxation in upper age limit. e) Dismissed employees from any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in FESCO. I) Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Qualification are eligible to apply.
- Candidates to whom final transcript, degree, domicile and other certificate have not been issued, as on last date of application, shall not be considered. Candidate awaiting their result are not eligible to apply. g) Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents (along with NOC in case of in service candidates). at the time of interview for scrutiny before declaring eligibility.
- FESCO reserves the right to increase I decrease the number of posts or withhold I cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews I selection process in the light of FESCO Recruitment Policy 2022 (available on FESCO Website). Mere passing of written test etc. does not qualify any candidate for employment. j) No TA/ DA will be admissible for interview Selection process.
- Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate from the current recruitment and from all types of tests/exams to be conducted by the FESCO for recruitments in future. Matric Certificate, Domicile and other documents shall be verified from respective issuing authority. In case of bogus/fake submission of documents, the employment so offered shall be withdrawn abinitio and salaries paid will be recovered.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of FESCO as per requirement of the Company.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The applications must be submitted as follows:-a) Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). b) Neither by hand applications will be received at FESCO HQ nor at NTS HQ. c) Test fee of Rs.270/- (Two Hundred and Seventy) shall be paid at !Link !Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/ Easypaisa/Jazz Cash! TCS Express Counters on the electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- The Online printed copy of the application form must be accompanied by legible attested copies of Degrees. Card/Certificate, CNIC, Domicile. a recent photograph and proof of payment of test fee/challan form (original).
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Numbers, Postal and Email address during the recruitment process. In case of change in mobile number and address, the responsibilities of non-intimation of Test Date, Result, Interview Schedule Merit lists, etc. shall rest with the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to check the websites of NTS & FESCO regularly for updated status on the recruitment process.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
- The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at query©nts.org.pk for any query/information related to the Written Test / Skill Test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates. Roll number slips, Test centers, Results, etc. i) The applications must reach to the Office of Project FESCO National Testing Service— Pakistan Plot # 96, Street # 4, Sector H-811, Islamabad upto03.01.2023 (Tuesday).
- The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date i.e, 03.01.2023 will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable. Note: FESCO reserves the right to cancel, amend or add any term in the Advertisement at any stage. PIDL-1791
- This advertisement is also available at FESCO website www.fesco.com.pk PRA website. wwwppra.org.pk FESCO-485 2023
FESCO (Project) National Testing Service INTS1Plot# 96, Street# 4, H-/8-1, Islamabad.