Baluchistan has released newest posts for fresh, talented, experienced, well educated, disciplined or hardworking candidates who may eligible to manage teachings for all the children. So no more wait! Here is the good news for all the candidates who make their future bright so be ready to join this field immediately.
Short Origination about Job:
Specifications of Job Baluchistan Board of Intermediate Secondary Education Latest Vacancies 2023
|Job Grade||Baluchistan Board of Intermediate Secondary Education Latest Vacancies 2023|
|Masculinity||Male / Female|
|Eligibility/Education||Bachelors, Masters, MBA, M.Sc.|
|Organization||Baluchistan Board of Intermediate Secondary Education|
|Age Limit||18-25 years|
|Job Locality||Quetta, Punjab Pakistan|
|Address||Secretary Baluchistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Quetta, Punjab Pakistan|
- Assistant Controller (Sibi Branch)
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Peon (Technical Branch)
- Chowkidar (Sibi Branch)
Applying Procedure for Baluchistan Board of Intermediate Secondary Education Latest Vacancies 2023
All the aspirants should follow before applying process that mentioned below:
- Applicants must submit all of their essential testimonials such as recent passport sized photographs, attested copies of CNIC, Domicile recognized by Punjab, Educational Certificates, experience certificates should reach to mentioned address before due date.
- They may deposit their fee at nearby branch.
- Unattested copies of documents will not consider as acceptable for Deputy Commissioner.
- All the applications will be rejected if applicants submit after given date.
- Government servants should submit their all of the documents along with Original NOC.
- Application form can be downloaded on given website www.bbiseqta.edu.pk.
- There would be no TA/DA will be acceptable for an interview or test.
- In case of any fake or illegal documents candidates must not be able to apply again in same post and all the applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview or test before due date i.e. 27th January 2023.