Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC has publicized latest posts in different Sectors of Sindh Government for those candidates who were waiting for a long time in a law parliamentary affairs and criminal prosecution Department. They are looking for active, qualified, energetic, competent, healthy and willing candidates to join this profession. No more wait! Make your future bright and choose the better option to make your life easier, stronger and happier. So here is the good news for all the applicants don’t waste your time anymore! Just right click on the apply button and make their life and future more bright. Candidates must apply before closing date 30th March 2023.
Sindh Public Service Commission jobs 2023
|Job Published||07th March, 2023|
|Job Grade:||Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Latest Advertisement – Apply Online|
|Eligibility:||Bachelor’s degree minimum in law graduate, Bar experienced, LLB degree from HEC recognized institute, Computer based skills, Enrollment as Sindh Bar Council, Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering|
|Organization:||Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Age Limit:||28-45 years|
|Job Locality:||Sindh, Pakistan|
|Address:||Assistant Director GRS , Main Head Office of Sindh HR, Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply:||30th of March, 2023|
- Deputy District Attorney (BS-18)
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Librarian (BPS-17)
- Junior Architect (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
- Planning Officer (BPS-16)
- Information Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Officer (BPS-17)
- Technical Inspector (BPS-17)
- Deputy Director (BPS-18)
- Assistant Director (BPS-17)
Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Latest Advertisement – Apply Online
All the aspirants should follow before applying process that mentioned below:
- Here are some important instructions before apply i.e. candidates must visit online website www.spsc.gov.pk.
- Applicants will have to submit online application along with challan number, date & bank name that should be mention on application.
- Each application will be for only one post.
- Educational documents such as Domicile, age, eligibility, experience will have to submit at the time of an interview.
- All the information will be available on online website.
- Shortlisted candidates may be called for an interview or test.
- There will be no TA/DA acceptable for an interview or test.
- Candidates must apply before due date 30th of March 2023 otherwise no application will be entertained.